Monday, February 2, 2009

Gung Hay Fat Choy















Last night we celebrated Chinese New Year with good friends. All of them have children from China or are waiting to bring their sweet babies home!They are a wonderful group of people and I am so grateful to have them in my life!

Kailei has always been petrified of the lion and the man in the mask. Every year she trembles in fear and hides. This year she boasted proudly, "I'm not afraid this year!" Well, the minute the men entered the resturant she scurried to the safest place she could find which was Kelly's lap. She proceeded to stay there for the show. However, she did take a picture with the lion and her friends. That is a big step for her.

Happy year of the Ox. May this year be filled with much love,laughter and happiness!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I was thrilled to have her on my lap (hee hee). Love you both. Kelly

    ReplyDelete