Sunday, October 17, 2010

Kailei June

My beautiful Kailei June, my first love. She is growing up so quickly. There are times I want to stop the clock so she won't grow any older. I am so proud of her and all of her accomplishments. The past year she has learned how to be a big sister and to share me and she has done it with grace. Meilin adores her and vice versa.
Dancing is a big part of her life. She is on the petite
company, mini gym team and she has a jazz solo and a tap trio. This summer we will be traveling to Myrtle Beach for Nationals.
Kailei is in third grade this year. She continues to excel at school. This year she is being challenged and having to learn how to budget her time when it comes to homework and long term projects.
It seems like yesterday that a gorgeous 8 month old baby was placed in my arms in Changzhou China. That was the happiest day of my life and I have been blessed to call her my daughter for the past 8 years.

1 comment:

  1. OHHHH another great fall photo. Time flies so fast - way to fast! Kelly

    ReplyDelete