Monday, August 2, 2010

Family Campout























We have been having a wonderful summer. Sorry that I haven't posted in so long but I have been using facebook more than the blog. This past weekend we had a family campout in Trevor and Heather's backyard. Tents were set up on the perimeter of their property. The kids enjoyed the pool, zip line, volleyball, smores and the glow in the dark necklaces. The grown ups enjoyed watching the children, sipping on cocktails, and eating delicious food. Meilin loved sleeping int he pack and play in the tent. She was warm and cozy. Kailei and I were freezing all night. I have decided that camping is fun but I would rather sleep in a lodge or a cabin rather than a tent. A great time was had by all. Summer memories were made!




1 comment:

  1. Oh we have missed your blog updates. Loved seeing the update today. Camping hmmmmmmmmm. Kelly

    ReplyDelete