Wednesday, August 25, 2010

No Work Mommy

The day has come when I have to leave my children in the care of others while I work. I have tried to prepare Meilin for this day. We have spent so much quality time together as a family and I have enjoyed every minute of it. Tonight as I put Meilin to bed I held her tight and told her about mommy going to work tomorrow and that she would be going to Debbie's house. Her big, brown eyes looked up at me and cried, "No work mommy. Stay home with Meilin." If only I could little one.

Kailei on the other hand is thrilled that she will have 4 whole days to hang out with her Papa! Oh, the adventures they will have.

Love you my sweet girls.

1 comment:

  1. ohhhhhhhhhhhh tug at your heartstrings. When I leave for work just an hour before Laney's bedtime just 2 nights a week she kisses me and says "Bye Mama, Love you". When I go in and get her in the morning to get her that is when my heart melts.......she says "YEAH Mama no more work Mama, all done work Mama, home with Laney Mama, Yeah" Ohhh they are so sweet these kids and just say what is in there big hearts. Hope all is going ok with the change from Summer to back to the real world :( Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete